Certified Blog Entrepreneur Program by Ateneo and DigitalFilipino.com
Entrepreneurs and marketing practitioners today are recognizing the power and influence of bloggers to generate awareness, ignite conversations, and inspire people to action.
However, very few blog marketing entrepreneurs today can help in blog and content creation for the long term.
Come up with new and inspiring ideas to push organizations, brands and individuals to use blogs and tap its potential to reach business objectives and bottom line.
BATCH 3 of this program will start on November 24, 2011. Visit http://www.digientrepreneur.com for more details.
Ateneo – DigitalFilipino Digital Entrepreneurship Program launched this Blog Entrepreneur Course with the aim of creating a movement – to encourage the growth of professionals with expertise in this field – and serve the growing needs of businesses locally and internationally.
This program combines face-to-face lectures, online course access, hands-on activities, and consultation. However, it can also be taken fully online.
The course has three modules:
Module 1: Blog Launch, Copywriting, and Basic Promotions
This 3-week course teaches the student on how to:
- Identify goals, target audience needs, and potential.
- Build a blog site and content plan.
- Roll out the site and perform basic promotions.
- Reach out to fellow bloggers and build a community.
- Monitor and improve performance.
(For blog beginners, refer to the Blogging from Home guide to get you started.)
Schedule: (explanation stated here is the same for all modules)
Lecture/Webinar - November 24, 2011 (7 pm)
- Face-to-face lecture is 3 hours and this will be uploaded online
- One-on-One Consultation Day / Webinar - (scheduled - optional)
- Project Presentation / Webinar - December 15, 2011
Module 2: Blog Marketing and Advertising
This three-week course teaches the student how to:
- Tap blogs in various ways for promotion, awareness, and support for marketing and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Understand the available blog advertising platforms, costing, and analyze a blog’s effectiveness.
- Profile blogs and bloggers based on their reach and influence.
- Design a blogger relationship program, blog campaign, and advocacy partnership.
- Review and measure effectiveness of a blog marketing and advertising program
Lecture/Webinar - January 16, 2012 (7 pm)
One-on-One Consultation Day / Webinar - (scheduled-optional)
Project Presentation / Webinar - February 6, 2012
This three-week course teaches the student on how to:
- Generate income through blogging.
- Offer blog creation, blog marketing, blog advertising placement, and content development as a service to businesses.
- Build a blog content writers network.
- Build a blog advertising network
Lecture/Webinar - February 13, 2012 (7 pm)
One-on-One Consultation Day / Webinar (scheduled - optional)
Project Presentation / Webinar - March 12, 2012
Bloggers, entrepreneurs, online retailers, marketing and advertising practitioners, Web developers, PR practitioners, Internet marketers, media managers, content providers, brand managers and everyone involved in marketing or advertising that utilizes the Internet and blogs.
This program combines face-to-face lectures, online course access, hands-on activities, and consultation with trainer Janette Toral and guests.
The courses start and end with a face-to-face session. The rest of the courses are conducted via an online platform, with coaching from an online facilitator. However, participants who are abroad, out-of-town or unable to join the physical lectures can take this course purely online through the Webinar, online course access and forums. In addition, all face-to-face sessions are videotaped and uploaded to bring the advantage of physical lectures to purely online learners.
How to Register
- Fill up the registration form to register.
- Contact Coni Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +632 426 6001 local 5678, +632 927 0096, +63928 506 53 82 for inquiries
More from Janette Toral: