Join the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2013 Writing Project #emergingblogs2013
These blogs are gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership, following, influence and fascinating the reader in various ways. The bloggers behind them established the blog for various reasons such as expression of thoughts, sharing of knowledge and insight, building a movement, events reporting or coverage, and some for profit.
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Optimind SEO Company, Infinity Hub, E-Commerce Entrepreneur Program.
Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2013 Writing Project - Invitation to Participate from Janette Toral
Who can join?
- Any blogger in the world. Only one entry per blogger.
- Blog or website owner profile and e-mail is accessible or visible online.
- Blog is at least 3 months old by the time one joins the writing project.
- Blog used to submit an entry must have no less than 10 blog post since its creation.
1. Write a blog post and pick your choice of at least five (5) to ten (10) emerging influential blogs.
- Any blog in the world can be picked. If you need help in completing your Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs Writing Project entry, check out this worksheet where those who want to be considered submitted their blog url.
- If your blog meets this criteria and you want interested participants in the writing project to consider it in preparation of their writing project entry, submit your blog here.
- Blogs created anytime from July 1, 2012 to the present are qualified to be cited.
- Blogs chosen should have no less than 20 blog post by the time of nomination.
- To be included in the raffle and get a delegate slot to our upcoming event, please include links to the following sponsors should also be in the entry: Optimind SEO Company, Infinity Hub, E-Commerce Boot Camp, and Digital Influencer Boot Camp, and more to be added.
- Old blogs who move to a new domain are disqualified.
- Blogs who remove their archives just to fit in the cut-off date are disqualified.
- All blogs mentioned should be accompanied by a brief explanation on why they were chosen.
- Include a link to this post to help spread the word and encourage others to participate.
2. Post a comment below and let us know about your entry. Only one entry per blogger. Cut-off date and time for submission of entries is on September 15. After the said date, the submission form in this page will already be removed.
First 10 qualified entries received on or before July 13 will get a slot in our Search Influencer Boot Camp online.
3. On September 14 to 17, I will:
- Make a final review of posts. A COMPLETE ENTRY MEANS, THE BLOG POST ENTRY HAS:
- Link to the writing project page (this blog post)
- 5 qualified blogs cited with an explanation on why they were chosen.
- For those who want to attend our September 21 event and get included in the raffle, this will include adding sponsors link and cited 10 qualified blogs.
- Note that we have the right to disqualify entries and the citations they made, if we are not able to confirm or authenticate the blogger's identity on or before September 15. This is especially true to blogs with anonymous identities and those with pre-dated entries (versus its blog date creation).
4. On September 21, we will do the following:
- Recognize The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2013 based from entries received at the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit happening at SMX Convention Center.
- Pick ten writing project entries in random who will get one hundred dollars (US$100) each.
- Only those in the raffle entries master list and with link to sponsors shall be included in the raffle.
- They will also be given a free participant slot in the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit.
- Only those with complete 10 qualified blogs mentioned shall be included in the raffle.
- Prizes are given in cash during the eyeball event or transmitted via Paypal.
The sponsorship fee for this writing project is P10,000 that entitles them to a mention in the writing project announcement and participant writing project entries.
- We only have 10 sponsor slots.
- Kindly contact me if interested.
- The sponsorship fees are to be used for the end of writing project prizes, winners announcement, and site maintenance.
- Getting link love.
- Meet bloggers.
- Receive traffic (especially to those who join early on) from current and prospective participants.
- More than anything else, you will also be supporting a worthy purpose of spotting and promoting new blogs that are making great waves out there.
As all writing project entries url link will be posted in the comments section, anyone interested can check and make their own independent count.
I hope you can join.
For further inquiries, contact Janette Toral at http://twitter.com/digitalfilipino
Many thanks to folks who submitted an entry. Results will be announced on September 21.