3. Greg Armshaw (@Innovasian) is responsible for driving technology innovation and new models in each of McCann Worldgroup's four operating regions. He is an extraordinary leader, fueling innovation to deliver unsurpassed delight to the company's clients and consumers.
4. From co-founding BBDO Guerrero-Ortega and managing BBDO Asia as Regional Training Director, Jos Ortega now runs JWT Manila as CEO. But he doesn't stop there - he is also the Founder and current Chairman of BrandLab, a strategy company helping clients build enduring brands. Know more about how Jos crafted award-winning strategies and built enduring brands.
5. Tonypet Sarmiento has been recognized at international shows like the British D&AD, Cannes, Asia Pacific Advertising Festival, and the Asian Advertising Awards. He has also won in the Creative Guild, the Philippine Ad Congress, the Boomerangs, and the Catholic Mass Media Awards. Once ranked as one of Asia's Hottest Young Creatives, Tony Pet now questions new creativity: Is there really a shift in creative thinking?
7. Vishnu Mohan (@vishnumohan), CEO of Havas Media Asia Pacific, set-up the media network from scratch back in 2005. Now, Havas Media Asia Pacific has 40 offices marketing across 25 cities in the region. Vishnu is an ardent believer of the co-existence of 'innovation' and ' accountability'; and he is mainly driven by his version of ROI - Return on Innovation. This ROI is driven by the shift. This shift Digital - and It's Real.
8. After Facebook exploded to a 300 million global audience, the world's perception of social media has drastically shifted. Suddenly, strategic frameworks and ROI metrics are set in place. But how do you exactly determine social media ROI? Listen to Neil Kleiner (@nkleiner), Havas Media UK Head of Social Media, talk about how your brand should assess social media ROI.
9. What does it take to be the most awarded agency in the country’s leading creative award competition? David Guerrero (@bbdoguerrero) should know. Listen to David talk about coming up with big ideas and translating them into execution.
10. Margot Torres, Vice President for Marketing of McDonald's Philippines, shall discuss the shift in social media and ethics. Margot is also the first Tambuli Awards 2011 CMO of the Year.
11. Andreas Cohen (@andreasc) of i-com heads a panel to discuss online audience measurement.
12. Discover the best Internet and Mobile Marketing campaigns as they get recognized at the 2011 Boomerang Awards.
Register for the Summit on or before July 28 to avail of 20% early bird discount. Regular conference rate is at P16,000 for 2 days.