Hello everyone. Welcome to the 4th year of this writing project that seeks in identifying new and emerging blogs who are making an impact to its readers in 2010.
These are blogs that started anytime from March 1, 2009 to the present. These blogs are gradually gaining a considerable amount of following and influence. The bloggers behind them established the blog for various reasons such as expression of thoughts, sharing of knowledge and insight, events reporting or coverage, and some for profit.
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent - units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.
Who can join?
- Any blogger in the world. Only one entry per blogger.
- Blog or website owner profile and e-mail is accessible or visible online.
- Blog is at least 3 months old by the time one joins the writing project.
- Write a blog post and pick your choice of at least five (5) to ten (10) emerging influential blogs.
- Any blog in the world can be picked.
- You can update the same post entry up to August 31. However, please inform us of any changes.
- Old blogs who move to a new domain are disqualified
- Blogs who remove their archives just to fit in the cut-off date are disqualified.
- All blogs mentioned should be accompanied by a brief explanation on why they were chosen.
- Include a link to this post to help spread the word and encourage others to participate.
- To be included in the raffle, links to the following sponsors should also be in the entry: Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent - units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.
- Post a comment and let us know about your entry. Only one entry per blogger. Cut-off date and time for submission of entries is on August 31. After the said date, submission of comments in this page shall be closed.
- List the blogs that you've chosen. Only those that are blogs and created anytime from March 2009 to the present shall be listed.
- All entries will also be put in a master list. Only those with a minimum list of five qualified blogs shall be included in the entries masterlist and shall serve as final count basis.
- I encourage you to subscribe to our blog and receive updates as this writing project evolves.
- Make a final review of posts. We will post a message in your entry to inform you that we've completed the review and no more updates shall be entertained afterwards.
- Note that we have the right to disqualify entries and the citations they made, if we are not able to confirm or authenticate the blogger's identity on or before September 3. This is especially true to blogs with anonymous identities and those with pre-dated entries (versus its blog date creation).
- Have a blogging event for writing project participants. We are still accepting sponsors for this activity. Interested sponsors can contact us.
- Announce the The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 based from entries received.
- Pick ten writing project entries in random who will get one hundred dollars (US$100) each.
- Only those in the entries master list and with link to the sponsors shall be included in the raffle.
- Only those with complete 10 qualified blogs mentioned shall be included in the raffle.
- Prizes are given in cash during the eyeball event or transmitted via Paypal.
- In addition, one best written entry shall be chosen by inWrite and will get US$100.
- Getting link love.
- Meet bloggers.
- Receive traffic (especially to those who join early on) from current and prospective participants.
- More than anything else, you will also be supporting a worthy purpose of spotting and promoting new blogs that are making great waves out there.
As all writing project entries url link will be posted in the comments section, anyone interested can check and make their own independent count.
I hope you can join.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2010 Writing Project
- On a sidenote: The Fast Company - The Influence Project