Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs For 2010 Writing Project Invitation to Participate
I was doing a media sharing webinar this morning that includes doing a Slideshare demo. In the process, I thought it is time to get writing project participants ready for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2010 writing project.
I'm excited with the part 4 of this writing project that aims to identify new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to its readers in 2010 as chosen by peers. They are gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership, following, and influence. They also blog for various reasons such as expression of thoughts, sharing of knowledge and insights, events reporting or coverage, and some for profit.
Changes to be expected this year:
- Recognition of blogs (and their bloggers) will be in a major blogging event happening this August.
- Blogs created from March 2009 to the present are qualified to be cited as one of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010.
- A blog must be at least 3 months old in order to participate in the writing project. (for further clarification)
- A writing project entry must cite at least 5 qualified blogs. All blogs mentioned should be accompanied by a brief explanation on why they were chosen.
- Only those with complete 10 qualified blogs mentioned shall be included in the raffle.
As all writing project entries url link will be posted in the comments section, anyone interested can check and make their own independent count.
The writing project will start this May 2010.
Be kept posted on the writing project updates by subscribing to this blog feed.