- David contemplates whether to push for direct ad sales or affiliate ad.
- Blogging does not necessarily make you a better writer and I agree with Miss Write on that one.
- Cai just launched a new blog Happies where she reflects on stuff that made her smile for the day. I like it!
- Jacob shared the Blogging Start group writing project. I look forward in making an entry.
- Belated happy birthday to Dianne.
- Marcelle and Poyt shared their excitement in a recent Rick Astley concert. I'm so envious!
- Philos entry about Shabu-Shabu made me remember that such restaurant is where I usually date my mom last year. We should check it out again this month.
- Just found out that there's a Cebu SEO contest.
- General Santos will host the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit. Hecky gave a glimpse on what happened during their planning session.
- For those of you who were distracted by the applauses when PGMA delivered her SONA, here's her full speech. Banana posted complete footage. Bloggista gave PGMA a thumbs-up.
- It is great to see how video blogging is evolving locally. Coy and the gang can take a challenge anytime. Great to see that George created a video version of his Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs entry.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Blog loving and round-up
I've been going around various blogs today to wrap up the entries master list for the top 10 emerging influential blogs writing project. There are so many interesting blog post found that I'd like to share. I hope you can take time to check them out. Will make another post or two to follow-up this one.