From personal experience, this is how TPPA works for me:
- I will likely not buy an iPod or iTouch in the future as my current iPhone works well for me and can also save the videos / music that I want to listen to.
- Investing in an iPad is not a consideration at the moment since its price point is almost good enough to invest in a laptop that will allow me to do more for the same price (which I don't need at the moment).
- I may not find myself switching to another web host in the future for my club site since the one I am using since 2003 is serving me well.
My challenge in reading the book is its "voice". After reaching halfway, I just shut down and ended up just scanning. Pip sounded like a nag or too defensive or offensive at times that I just decided to stop reading (which is a form of listening in the case of books).
- Re-learning from failures
- Hiring experts who observe how people are changing
- Co-designing application with users
- Having a devil's advocacy process
- Be quick to make changes as necessary