We are fortunate to have two sponsors for this eyeball event. They are:
Slycesoft Games Development is a small but agile creative and technology company specializing in design-to-deployment game development, 3d virtual walk through, and online virtual worlds. Prototypes include Away Agila, a 3D fighting game; Dyipoy, a Virtual Jeepney experience; and SunIsland, an Online Virtual World.
Legend Hotels International Corporation is a 100% Filipino-owned and Filipino-managed chain of hotels that provides accommodation beyond 600 rooms to a wide range of clientele - company executives, families, OFW's, balikbayans, provincial business travelers, local and foreign tourists.
Program shall be as follows:
- Observations and Lessons learned - Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs writing project (Janette Toral)
- Writing Project sponsors acknowledgment (This writing project will not be possible without the support of our major sponsor YesPinoy. Also to minor sponsors such as PRC Board Exam Results, RegaloService.com, and Fil-Am Yellow Pages.)
- Eyeball sponsors acknowledgment (Slycesoft Games Development and Legend Hotels International Corporation)
- Raffle Draw - 10 winners (from the entries master list) who will get US$100 each. Of course, those who can't make it are still part of the draw and can win.
- Recognition - The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2008 - as chosen by writing project participants.
- Raffle (we will welcome all raffle contributions)
The following have confirmed their attendance:
- Jan Alvin
- Joliber Mapiles
- Joan Pinon
- Aileen Apolo
- Joan Pinon
- Gwen Nava
- Baklang AJ