Blogging Connections and Upcoming Events
The coming two months will surely be interesting due to numerous events about to happen. Some of them includes:
- Regnard Raquedan is organizing a Corporate Blogging and Online Reputation Management seminar this April 11.
- iBlog4: The 4th Philippine Blogging Summit is scheduled to happen this April 26. The registration will be open soon and shall post an announcement once it is. Parties interested to sponsor are more than encouraged.
- Connie Veneracion shared pictures of her recent food trip in Boracay. Just found out that we have the same allergy to shrimps.
- Pamela Angela's encounter with Reese Witherspoon makes me so envious. I love Elle Woods and know the feeling of wearing grandma's clothes (worn a long yellow cocktail dress while singing "Kahit Maputi na ang Buhok Ko" during Linggo ng Wika in high school aahhh!).
- Jove Francisco's post about his recent coverage inside the Presidential palace, where allies insinuated that the worst is over, gives you a feeling that PGMA is really affected on what is going on, no matter how her supporters tries to put up a show.
- On a related note, John Nery also wrote how Jun Lozada may lose his groove. I can't help but think how long can Jun Lozada sustain what he is doing now. Perhaps he should also start blogging. I met this guy twice (casual hi and hello), both in Microsoft events, I think he can use blogging as a medium pretty well.
- AteSienna posted a reaction to how much money are being spent by the rich folks Brian Gorrell cited in his blog, in comparison to the poverty situation of the country.
- Liz blogs about how much time she spents online surfing the web and social network.
- Dave Llorito says jobs are not scarce. In fact, Entrepreneur magazine is looking for part time writers.
- I can't help but laugh after reading the scrap notes that Aileen gets in some social networking websites. Lots of them in Orkut. I think I have to learn how to disable the scraps portion of it.
- I'm going to the library later to see if the movies reviewed by the Wily Filipino is available.