Blog round-up and events to check out
There are so many things happening in the blogging community that I ought to share and spread the word. Some of them are:
- FilipinaImages partnered with WikiPilipinas for the Filipina Writing Contest. I encourage everyone who joined the W3O Filipina Writing Project to support this one and join. Deadline for submission of entries is on March 16.
- Regnard Raquedan also sent me an email about a forthcoming seminar that he is organizing. This is the Corporate Communications 2.0: Corporate Blogging. This will be on March 7, 2008.
- Our Davao friends are organizing the Davao Food Appreciation Tour this March 15 to 17. So for those who are into some gastronomic adventure, this is one activity you may want to join.
- Last month, I've decided to support Aileen by joining the You Got Tech volunteer bloggers. For now, I'm posting interviews I've done of other people and hope to be more active soon.
- Cheers to Baddie for his new career. I wonder which of his mad skillz worked best. If I'll be able to write something as "astig" as he does it, I'll be very happy.
- I find Migs' twitter-style (or theme) blog to be interesting. I hope someone will create a similar template for blogger.
- Lestat shared his personal experience in reclaiming his blog's Google PageRank in one week.
- I enjoyed Lauren's intimate post about the girlfriend thing. I thought when you get settled down, that thing passes, but it is still there when there's so much love.
- Woobie shared an old post on the art of kiss and tell. It reminds me of Xerex.
- For those of you who are subscribed to so many blog feeds, Eugene shares a tip on how to organize feeds by priority.
- Have you seen a peel-away ad? Jepoy has one and it might be worth checking out.