Here's what I got so far:
- Most likely to live for chocolate.
Well not really. I rarely eat chocolate. On those very rare occasion that I want to try, I will likely go for a Flat Tops or a Kit Kat.
- Most likely to have the best personality.
I'm still working on it. Really...
- Most likely to treat grocery shopping like an adventure.
I like super groceries and feel comfortable shopping in it. I usually find good deals in buying shoes and basic stuff inside the grocery. The adventure happens also before or after it where I get to visit the bookstore, try out a new snack or meal or drink.
- Most likely to Google everything.
Well, yes.. as in YES!
- Most likely to love good food.
I love good food but not necessarily expensive. My only setback is that I'm allergic to shrimps.
- Most likely to Get Rich or Die Trying
This will depend on your definition of "rich". I'm not the saver in our family as I usually tend to re-invest what ever I earn such as to sponsor an activity, publish something, upgrade gadgets, among others. These re-investments are mostly value-maker, rather than money maker.
- Most likely to have every Facebook application
I tried experimenting but I'm quite happy so far with the few applications I added there.