The PMI is an attention directing tool as it requires your attention towards
- plus points
- then minus points
- lastly, the interesting points
Prejudice can't be avoided. However, with PMI, prejudice is used to explore the subject matter. Rather than use intelligence to support a particular prejudice.
PMI is ideally used when we have no doubt about a situation and instantly decided that we like it or otherwise. We can start by doing a PMI. Afterwards, observe and react to it.
- Add your PMI inputs to the following:
- Putting young blood in Congress
- Online posting and commenting: Boon or Bane
- Google PageRank slap: is this war or victory?
- Create your own PMI on a topic of your choice.
- Observe and react to the result that turned-up.