This informal thinking club is a place for the practice and enjoyment of thinking as a skill. It is ideal for those who want to enjoy thinking and for those who want to develop their skill at thinking.
Motivation and commitment is the primary criteria to become and maintain membership in this informal club.
The type of thinking in this club are:
- Concerned with wisdom rather than cleverness.
- Pursues concept of thinking that requires to get things done.
- Use thinking in an exploratory way, not to show how bright or right you are.
- Emphasis on perception.
- Neutral, objective, positive, has humor, and constructive. Arrogance is the major sin.
- Focused on how we are thinking about a subject.