Blog Round-Up and Ratified now accepts sponsors
Here are some latest posts online that you may be interested in:
- If you are contemplating if you need a hosted or stand alone blog platform, Karlo is doing a series on this topic from overview to its pros and cons. I think it will be very hard to let Blogger go. (solid pa rin!)
- Jonas is contemplating on who will be chosen as the leading man in the third installment of Tomb Raider. I guess Brad Pitt is out of the question although seeing him in that film will be great!
- Jorelle makes us drool on the latest Canon cameras that is now out in the market. I wonder how much are they.
- Arbet's blog post on the true barbarians of UP brings back memories of young people who died as a result of frat initiations. It also causes trauma to fellow students. I recall a story from a friend who happens to be sitting beside a frat member during school break. He was surprised when several frat members came near them and the person beside him got beaten up. I asked what did he do then. He said that he can't interfere or else they'll hurt him too. When someone shouted "ayos na" (or something like that), that is the only time they can help the poor student.
- I agree with Pau that throwing a tantrum can get you out of a traffic violation ticket. But seriously, it is crazy why swerving is a violation. If you made a signal that you need to switch lanes, you should be allowed. Other countries like Australia seems not to have swerving violation in its book.
- I used to play Atari when I was a kid. Baddie shares that there are now folks who make their own homebrew games and presented his very own. I definitely would like to see the Blingstravaganza with Mr. T. (screen shot?)
- Empress Maruja's showbiz tidbits can really get readers like me glued on the screen especially on the latest one concerning Willie Revillame. Pao is wondering if Wowowee is a scam. Boy has a video on what Joey de Leon said. Maybe the MTRCB (sila in charge sa TV right?) and DTI (for contests) should interfere already.
- Coy's Wika 2007 entry was shown on TV as Media in Focus tackles the Malu Fernandez issue. (Sikat ka na!!!) Pedestrian Observer shares that Malu Fernandez is now on Technorati WTF. On the latest developments regarding Malu Fernandez, Braynt encourages readers to watch out for next week if indeed she still writes for the publication. Interested parties on the issue can also vote the blurb to make it popular.
- Prayers to fellow blogger Cathy who is undergoing series of test for cancer.
- Philip shared the news about Fischer passing away. I used to have a pet dog who died after giving birth. I never thought of getting another dog since.
- Lori just showed a place in Makati that serves steak worth P2200 a piece. Wow! I should drag my sister and try that when I get back.
- Pat just recovered from a break-up. I hope my girl friend will also do soon.
- It seems Christine's Master Cleanse works as she just shed 10 pounds. Maybe I should try that.
- Victor shared that after legalizing same sex marriage in Canada, there are now moves to redefine marriage. I don't think this will happen in the Philippines unless those in favor will get strong or influential representation in Congress.
- Kevin expressed his ideas on why Mar Roxas refuses to talk about 2010 plans yet. Perhaps all talk about who is running should be discussed by 2009.
- Drew features Alfonso Baja, a pro-DOTA gamer, who just retired and advises players to have a balance life.