This blog post is a guide for those who have joined or planning to join the Filipina Writing Project where one of its objective is to attain search engine visibility for Filipina. I encourage those who are good at search engine optimization to share some tips as well.
- Highlight the word Filipina (you can also use phrases such as Filipina women, Filipina dating, Filipina hearts, Filipina singles) in your blog post and link it to your entry.
- If you have several blogs, link to your entry from the sidebar and/or make a blog post about it. Use the word Filipina (you can also use phrases such as Filipina women, Filipina dating, Filipina hearts, Filipina singles) and link that to your entry.
- Ask fellow bloggers to link or make a review of your entry.
- If you are using Google Reader, add it to your shared items.
- Share your entry in The Filipina Images, Social Poster, Article Submitter, Yahoo MyWeb, Digg, StumbleUpon, Netscape, Del.icio.us, Facebook, Pinoyblogosphere, Noypi, Furl, Google Bookmarks, Astigg, among others.
- Submit your blog to various SEO friendly directories or use a directory submitter.