- My 3-days Software Development Policies and Procedures Workshop pushed through, when I least expect it. The class will be finished by tomorrow.
- The Philippine Schools Cyberfair Awards is now set on March 23. I was fortunate to get projects that allowed me to set aside a personal budget covering the expense for food, trophies, medals, and t-shirts. I might visit a province on April 20 should the winners in that area can't make it during the awards ceremony or teacher training.
- I am setting aside the last week of April for the DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards recognition and may organize a small forum so that club members can take advantage of the lessons learned from winners at that time.
- I'm set to speak in a conference in New Zealand next week and take a break in Adelaide, Australia.
- Will have to deal with payment of property and income taxes before taking that break.
- Send out ad per post and content development assignment to club members asap.
- Submit status reports to all SEO, advertisers, and research clients.
- Finish writing commitments and book project.
- Do all out delegates invitation hurrah for iBlog3. Aiming for 300 bloggers to attend the 2-day FREE event!
- Reactivate the DigitalFilipino.com Podcast.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I admit that I'm the kind of person who thrives on personal chaos. I dislike the idea when everything around me gets too comfortable and end up creating personal challenges to grow. Although I must admit that the repurcussion can be quite tough and there are several lessons learned in that regard. Learnings gain makes it all worthwhile.