How the Internet changed my world
In celebration of One Internet Day Manila, Cebu, Davao, we also decided to align our activities with One Web Day and participated in a special blogging activity on how the Internet has changed our world.
Joel Yuvienco already started the story-telling and it inspired me to share my own insight on the topic too.
- The Internet has empowered me to work at home or wherever I want to be.
- Expand my network in no time. Met people with same interest in different parts of the country (including the world) and establish relationship.
- Easier to do research and help kids with their school work.
- Able to teach via instant messaging.
- Start my own radio program online.
- Establish my own club and grow the community.
- Create e-learning and teach online.
- Create e-books and sell it online.
- Pursue advocacies and promote them online.
- Celebrate the Internet's greatness and shout out to the world.
I'm sure there's more and will post soon. Read Bob Martin, Chris Haravata, Noemi Lardizabal-Dado, Ernesto Sonido, Joan Piñon and Moowagirl story too.